My mechanic today fitted a rollla manifold to my car. During the process he knocked off the battery and did not connect it back up. When I tried to start the car it wouldn't start, the temperature gauge went above the top, engine manement light came on and the air bag light. He recons it needs resetting as the car will not reconise the key???

Can anyone shed some light on this???

**Please move if in wrong section, couldn't decide which section to post in lol**

Thanks

Adam

have you double checked all the connections? also it could be possible that the key has losts its programme from experience from working in an auto locksmiths toyota starlets usually have a typ 33 chip in them that is cloneable, if you was to put it into a key cloning machine! im pretty sure the last time i programmed some starlet keys it was a manual precedure! i would take it to a good auto locksmith. toyota dealer will charge through the roof!!!! my old work use to charge £25 for re programming keys, if you have a spare key try that first!

Dean