Get the car, give it a wash

Go for a spin in the night

Go to bed

Wake up and its the trackday ;) ;) :D

Hand in Coursework - Done

Wash Glanz

Make sure Glanz is ready for the ass whoopin of its life tomorrow

Maybe pick up my mates dads helmet also for tomorrow lol

Or if Sparky has a spare one, just Chill ;)

Bed Early - Wake up at 5.30 in the morning!

Well working the now... hoping to hell my gaskets arrive so i can get Aiko in the garage and get her a new head and new hybrid put on.

tonight consists of pampering my little baby. spent roughly 2 hours YES 2 hours on the dash and centre console and doors giving them a wash also the sill's. should smell inside her its to die for!! tonight im home hoovering every little space and corner then its onto giving the car a warm bubble wash then cold rines down and a lovely towel to dry her!

then park the car up for the evening leaving it there ready for her operation when ever it be some point next week! (hoping the parts arrive today that is)

apart from that ill be chilling maybe have a beer or two not getting smashed last few weeks of it have taken its tole!!

lovely day out there lads & Ladettes!!!

Yesterday, I was working 9 till 6, even tho we didnt finish till 6.20 :thumbsup:

Had dead stressfull n clumbsy day at work :rolleyes: dropping everything I look a right tit!!

Come home, had me tea, got ready to go to me mates house, stayed at his till 1ish, got in and watched skins and bed :p