Most sensors are 1/8thNPT

but i cant remember if jap cars use npt thread or bspt, ive never had to check the thread on any of the engines sensors to be honest bud..

Im sure it is 1/8npt because a mate of mine bought a standard t-piece for the engines sensor hole to run his pressure sensor from for his gauge..

I took mine from the oil filter housing though so..

Best bet is to take the sensor out and get a thread pitch checker, its like a feeler gauge but for threads, you just hold it up against the thread untill the teeth match up and it tells you what size thread and also if its bsp , bspt, npt etc

At a guess though, id have thought npt, (national pipe thread)

bspt stands for british standard pipe thread, which i highly doubt the japs would use :thumbsup:

thanks alot glanza ragger yer i got 1 of those at work just didnt want to take the sensor out and the t piece threads dont match and then put it back together if u get what i mean lol any ideas of the best way to remove the sensor because its not good access got turbo and downpipe in the way might have to remove them?!

I havent got any photos of where it is, but its on the right hand side of the manifold, kinda behind it.

It has a kind of push on spade connection. single wire going to it.

Some have a type of nut fitting, so you can use a spanner, some you need to use vicegrips to remove.

you might have to take the manifold heatshield off to get to it, i honestly cant remember if you can see it with the heatshield, i would have thought you could..

Even it if is tight for space :thumbsup:

If you need a T-piece in a hurry, find out what threads you need and phone demon tweaks up, they can send you one next day and there all lma motorsport or mocal fittings, so no cheapo adaptors that snap off in the head :rolleyes:

its on the right next to the cat i need to take my cat off to get at it but im at work the next couple of days so ill try and get it out when i get a bit of free time or when my decat arives next week ill show pics of how to do it at the same time.