Spring Replacement On An Sr

What it is, i've bought another SR, but one of the downsides is that one of the springs has dropped considerably (20-25mm), and with it being the sr, it has the TTE lowering springs, which I think offer a 35mm drop. After alot of chasing about, I can't get hold of the original springs due to discontinuation. Been looking at some tein springs, which ones do I go for for a similar drop if not lower? Will changing the springs require the use of a panhard rod??? Will they be alright to use with the standard shockers???

Any help would be greatly appreciated as i'd like to use this one whilst I take my white one off the road.

Thanks

Damien

sorry i never spotted this, some springs from the likes of tein, or rsr ti2000s drop around 30 mill but you would hardly notice it,

these springs are still good fro starndard shox also

But with it having the tte lowering springs on it anyway, there shouldn't be much of a difference should there? I've got some new tein coilovers but they are for my project lol, Just want to replace the set on the new sr as it'll be be runaround whilst the white one comes off the road, will the new springs shift the back axle in anyway at all? No panhard rod needed??

Many thanks

Damien