Shitty Break Up :(

why are most females such cocks???? (sorry to any girls on here) i merely stated to my (now x) gf that i needed a bit of space to get my head round being made redundant, the fact that she's pregnant n a few other things so she went spazzo at me and has decided shes moving 200 odd miles away and im not allowed anything to do with my child :thumbsup: all because i wanted to watch family guy n not 'cuddle'!!! grrrrr so fucked off!

Not good but i doubt she will go 200miles away when she calms down :rolleyes:

Lol breaking up because you wanted to watch family guy :p can you not cuddle and watch TV at the same time????

If she is worth anything to you then fight for her. :thumbsup:

i think it one of those things that get said during a raged argument, let things cool for a bit and i'm sure everything will work out.

even if things don't necessarily work out to well, you are the child's farther and she cant take that away from you, it a given fact by law.

i wouldn't worry to much she hormonal (women are anyway lol) but also pregnant so it gets quadropolised! lol

Yeah i agree Women are a nightmare :p But hey men are the same too ;) hehe

I think you two need a bit of space to calm down, she's pregnant so it's probably double stress for her like glanza cl has said :rolleyes:

Give it some time, iam sure it'll all be ok :thumbsup:

Not good but i doubt she will go 200miles away when she calms down :rolleyes:

Lol breaking up because you wanted to watch family guy :p can you not cuddle and watch TV at the same time????

If she is worth anything to you then fight for her. :thumbsup:

lol it wasnt just because of family guy that was just the spark for the arguament

mate its cause shes pregant lool my misses was a right C@@T wen pregant i got shouted at and everything for 9 months lool after she had the baby she said she was sorry etc etc and told me its horrible that she couldnt control her hormones and everything made her frustrated you'll be alright lol u got to worry wen they just start to cry for no apparent reason

mate its cause shes pregant lool my misses was a right C@@T wen pregant i got shouted at and everything for 9 months lool after she had the baby she said she was sorry etc etc and told me its horrible that she couldnt control her hormones and everything made her frustrated you'll be alright lol u got to worry wen they just start to cry for no apparent reason

Theres a man with experience lol :thumbsup:

my missus was great through her pregnany lol even when giving birth i still never got a hard time lol, but i agree it could just be her hormones and shit, lol @family guy though thats a bit harsh lol

why are most females such cocks???? (sorry to any girls on here) i merely stated to my (now x) gf that i needed a bit of space to get my head round being made redundant, the fact that she's pregnant n a few other things so she went spazzo at me and has decided shes moving 200 odd miles away and im not allowed anything to do with my child :thumbsup: all because i wanted to watch family guy n not 'cuddle'!!! grrrrr so fucked off!

Dont worry mate ive got 2 kids and a house with my misses just bought her a 07 Almera 2 months ago and we broke up twice before she was pregenant on the first and got back togeather before she had it, trust me when your little bundle of joy comes everything changes she will need all the help she can get and the number one person capable of giving her all that help without moaning or wanting any thing except love in return is you mate, and explain to her that you wanted to watch family guy as much as possible now because as soon as the baby comes it will be sky channel 627 all the way. it's a difficult time for both of you since your job is out the window but she has to understand that isint your fault, although she may be worried about providing and preparing for the future it doesnt matter that you lost your job all that matters is that the baby is brought up in a comfortable enviornment explain to her what you want and im sure you can work things out being pregenant is a very unstable time for women take care mate and congragulations P.S make the most of your Glanza NOW :rolleyes: