hi everyone basically i own a toyota starlet but am in the process of selling it to obtain the bigger brother ie the Glanza but im having great difficulty in finding insurance please could any Glanza owners tell me who they are insured with and their age this would be so helpful cause all i ve been told so far is £1500 3rd party fire and theft, and that i will not get fully comp as im 19 any help thanks

by the way im ben =P

thanks everyone i just wanted to make sure i wasnt being over charged and yer adrian flux is sorting it out looking for the glanza now proper excited, thanks everyone =P

am 19 two years driving 1 years no clamis and only payin £700 tpft.

who are you insured with cause i ve only got 1 years no claims aswell?

am 19 two years driving 1 years no clamis and only payin £700 tpft.

Sorry, but something is wrong there.

I just had my renewal of being 20, in a decent area with 1 years NCB. £1300. I phoned around every company that would insure a Glanza too.

You either haven't declared your mods or you have it declared as a GT Turbo, either way being illegal.

Either that or you got a sodding lucky quote!

Guest skyinsurance
they know its a glanza but dont know about the mods cant even imagin what price it would be for all them, would of been on the phone all day two them.

What is it with this forum and members driving without valid insurance??

Pick the right company and get your cars insured properly!

i pay 1050 tpft with breakdown cover legal cover and 20ks worth of personal injury insurance, im 19, 1 years NCB with an accident on my record (not at fault)

thats with everything declared (see sig)

oh sorry havnt declared the fact i only use uprated brake pads but when i asked they said its no differant as its interchangable anyway

What is it with this forum and members driving without valid insurance??

Pick the right company and get your cars insured properly!

sorry for kind of hijacking your thread bud but how much would i be expecting to pay with you guys then p reg glanza v 240bhp fully forged hybrid ct9 turbo front mount intercooler, tein coilovers, rota gt3 wheels, launch controll, dastek uni chip.

am 19, 2 years driving, 1 years no claims, no points, no accidents.

prob over £2000.

well i know now if you crash and you havent declared your mods you can have your insurance void, meaning you were driving without insurance 6 points in afraid =(

yer i been following it up i wont get insured if i put performance mods on it =(

also got told that it doesnt really matter about your NCB until you get over 25 =( once your over 25 then the premium will drop dramatically