Wind Deflector Clips

Hey guys where can I get/ or has anyone got wind deflector clips for the Genuine Toyota W-D?

Think I need four or five for my passenger side deflector.

Cheers Lewis

Hey guys where can I get/ or has anyone got wind deflector clips for the Genuine Toyota W-D?

Cheers Lewis

i dont no mate but i need some 2 mate so let me know if u get hold of any buddy :)

Bumped again :p surely there must be somewhere ? could some 1 take theirs and get them copied ? could probably make a few quid banging out a few sets of these as quite a few people could do with them :p

^^ Spoke to my mate and he has said that he could possibly get some made up..

any of you guys know if they are the same as the glanza clips?

They shouldnt be to expensive but price would be lower the more we get made up..let me know what you guys think.

Cheers Lewis

am not 100% sure what it was but toyota have clips there not listed for the starlet but they fit fine my mate got some from his mate who works with toyota i will try to get a hold of him to ask him what car it was

hopw this helps

am not 100% sure what it was but toyota have clips there not listed for the starlet but they fit fine my mate got some from his mate who works with toyota i will try to get a hold of him to ask him what car it was

hopw this helps

i am sure they are the same mate let us know when u get some made up mate

i could get a pic of one if that helps mate