Hey guys, just bought a Sony Xplod 500w amp off a mate (for a tenner!)

i had a look under the bonnet for any holes to put a red power cable through, but on closer reading it wants you to place it through a fuse in the car. how am i gunna get power to this?

every thread says youve already got amps+subs fitted, so an easy one guys?lol

and my bad for being a mug not knowing bout this =]

It should already have a fuse holder on it like so.....

http://www.sherco-auto.com/images/FPC1P.jpg

then all you do is route the wire below the airbox (remove the air box to see the rubber gromet) CAREFULLY cut a hole small enough and thread the wire through (you will see it come through when you get into the passenger footwell) Please remember to route the wire down the drivers side of the car not the passenger side eventhough the passenger side is easier......spark + fuel = no no and disconnect both terminals of the battery BEFORE you begin.

speaking of with i must remember to change mine when the weather gets better :)

It should already have a fuse holder on it like so.....

http://www.sherco-auto.com/images/FPC1P.jpg

then all you do is route the wire below the airbox (remove the air box to see the rubber gromet) CAREFULLY cut a hole small enough and thread the wire through (you will see it come through when you get into the passenger footwell) then when you have routed it through attach it to the +ve terminal. Please remember to route the wire down the drivers side of the car not the passenger side eventhough the passenger side is easier......spark + fuel = no no

speaking of with i must remeber to change mine when the weather gets better :)

how better do you want the weather to be have you seen outside! lol, and cheers

lol im at uni atm bud, the weather is always shite when i get home for the weekend = fail

just holla if you need anything else.....we were all noobs at one point and its places like this where we ALL learn :)

what are you drilling?