What Is This Sensor?

the car is doing my head in atm its not boosting properly, im gettin oil out of the oil breather and i was using a bailies dump valve an it was pusing oil out, and my decat seems to have lost some bolts for some reason lol

the car is doing my head in atm its not boosting properly, im gettin oil out of the oil breather and i was using a bailies dump valve an it was pusing oil out, and my decat seems to have lost some bolts for some reason lol

lost bolts out your decat jeezoo man

sure someone aint slowly stealing it lol

That would be your injectors very comon ticking noise nothing to worrie about :lol:

Nope, its actually the idle control valve he's talking about.

If you unplug the electrical plug going into it you'll notice the revs drop slightly and the ticking will stop.

If you have an excessive amount of oil coming out ofthe breather then unfortunately your piston rings may be badly worn best to do a compression test to check the health of the engine.

If you unplug the electrical plug going into it you'll notice the revs drop slightly and the ticking will stop.

If you have an excessive amount of oil coming out ofthe breather then unfortunately your piston rings may be badly worn best to do a compression test to check the health of the engine.

i am able to do these mate if you need one done as for not too far away

cheers

i was thinking it was piston rings, its been doing it a while now. thanks mate

i am able to do these mate if you need one done as for not too far away

cheers

how hard is it to do? that would be great mate

First thing is to disconnect the king lead from the distributer and the efi fuse so there's no fuel and no spark. You are also supposed to do it with a warm engine.

Then you remove the spark plug from the first cylinder, screw in the tester then with the throttle fully open crank over the engine on the starter until the gauge stops reading any higher (maybe 5secs of cranking) then take the reading remove the tester and refit the first spark plug then move onto the second cylinder.

Repeat it for all 4 cylinders and compare the readings, they should be all be roughly the same and in the range of 150-180psi on a healthy engine.