Glanza Vandilised Again! Why!?

I have just gone outside to find my windscreen has been smashed in on my glanza at 2am this morning :( ...as usual the boys in blue aren't much use as they are probably too busy trying to follow some innocent car enthusiast around town before pointlessly pulling them over and adding to the negative vibe some of us already have towards them. If anyone knows how much a windscreen is and what it costs usually to fit one could you ley me know as insurance isn't something I want to poke around in and untill morning I can't phone the great guys at 'sky insurance' to find out what the damage will be...needless to say im going to be out of pocket yet again...this comes just after someone kicked the rear quarter panel a few months back and I haven't even got that sorted yet! Anyway any help or advice would be great guys and if anyone else has any horror vandal stories they wish to share post them up, it'll make me feel less alone :lol: ...Mike

I have just gone outside to find my windscreen has been smashed in on my glanza at 2am this morning :( ...as usual the boys in blue aren't much use as they are probably too busy trying to follow some innocent car enthusiast around town before pointlessly pulling them over and adding to the negative vibe some of us already have towards them. If anyone knows how much a windscreen is and what it costs usually to fit one could you ley me know as insurance isn't something I want to poke around in and untill morning I can't phone the great guys at 'sky insurance' to find out what the damage will be...needless to say im going to be out of pocket yet again...this comes just after someone kicked the rear quarter panel a few months back and I haven't even got that sorted yet! Anyway any help or advice would be great guys and if anyone else has any horror vandal stories they wish to share post them up, it'll make me feel less alone :lol: ...Mike

not sure how much they cost but i am breaking my glanza and the windscreen is here there is one on ebay for 100quid if u want it u can ave it for 50 quid buddy your not too far away ether

My insuarance had windscreen cover, £60 and doesnt effect your NCB.

Your not alone mate my n/a glanza replica was wrote of by vandals and the other day the same boys threw a rock at the tailgate on my GT, really getting sick of it, as you say the boys in blue do fuck all!!! :lol:

hey guys thanks for the response....thanks a lot for the offer of a cheap windscreen I did actually look at it on ebay, much appreciated mate your a legend :( I think however i'll go through my glass protection on my insurance, £70 and a new windscreen fitted so I cant really go wrong! I wish I did know who it was so I could break his...err I mean tell the nice boys down the police station so they could arrest him and give him a suspended sentence and a holiday in malta...err I mean pay me for my window at £5 a month or whatever...oh well, second time round its happened now atleast I can get this one fixed for cheap unlike the quarter panel...here's a nice pic for ya, waking up to this (the girlfriend being in italy snowboarding for 8 days, the good old companion for life my cat being very ill and my mum going into hospital after an athsma attack) isn't something im enjoying in the slightest...probably a good thing I didn't catch them because they'd probably be in the boot, cable tied and about to take to take a nice trip somewhere really really really far away :lol: ...Mike

GlanzaWindscreen.jpg

where about in edinburgh ya from. could help u with your ned problem :p hate the neds n the likes round here, they dont even make sense. they see that someone has somethin nice and a good idea to them seems to be to break it :p . am thinkin bout stickin a camera at my side window on my house to cover the driveway just so i can be sure if anythin happens i will be able to see it.

Alright Russ, im thinking of doing the same actually with the whole camera idea, either that or getting some kind support from those who own all these flats because this is getting silly now...its hard enough trying to sleep worrying about a car that cant move never mind my daily driver...I stay in trinity mate, supposed to be a nice area but its not the greatest during the night it would appear...Mike