Well in work having a moment i decided that i would tally up how much i have actualy spent on my car my self..

in only the year alone of owning it (thats excluding services/insurance/labour costs).. well tbh i wish i didnt now.

what have you guys spent on your car and ill see if its anywhere near what i have spent!!!

not thinking about what i've already spent because it's too much :D

however in the next 2 months i'll be spending:

£830 - Ralliart Service

£400 - New Discs & Pads

£50 - MOT (pending the outcome maybe more)

£180 - Tax

£1k+ - Insurance

so after all that i come out with new pads & discs, new timing belt, my fluids topped up and being legal on the road..... then i have to think about the money for petrol :lol::(

:p dude i dont want to even know how much money i have spent on petrol all i know is my full tank lasts 2 and a half days.. and every time i visit mr fuel place.. i full tank the car so.....

It's worth it dude! I've spent nearly £2500 within the last two months, and over the last two years about £5k. But I don't give a duck, it's worth it. And mines just an SR!

Ive spent around £3000 on replacement parts and servicing on the GT-Four, another grand this month as the super strut has given up :p

About another £2000 on mods.

Plus insurance, road tax and fuel and the cost of buying the car.

Thats in 16 months of ownership.

My old Starlet costs peanuts to run compared to something like this :p