Just Got My Tt Actuator

Ive got a diagram which i got with it, and its like hand drawn and i dont understand it at all.

Any help? like a breakdown of how to install? then also how do i use it properly? 1 turn clockwise, check boost then repeat until the correct boost is achieved?

I got one of these, they are bloomin good too :lol:

Right the easiest way to do this is to just replace the old one with this one by removing the 2x bolts and so on, then run a pipe from the actuator direcetly to the turbo housing, this eliminates the HI-LO feature but hey who wants tha anyway :p

As for adjusting it, what i done was adjust it so its the same length as the standard one then take it for a spin and see what its boosting, then you either wind it out to reduce boost and in to increase it, usually 0.1 of a bar per turn i think, cant remember, also you will find that you will have to pull the actuator arm across against the pressure of the spring to get it in into the hole on the wastegate arm, this is normal, hope this helps bro and makes some sort of sence lol :p

Cheers starlybruiser :lol:

basically just take off the old one and do the reverse to put the new one on, setting the actuater arm the same length as the original actuater arm before you fitting it...

and have a look at the air con removal guide get the belt and tools and have a look at your car its really a easy job bud, and when you look at it you can see what needs unbolting etc