Newbie From Scotland

alrite mate and welcome, u dont live rnd helensburgh do ya keep sein a varis style glanza ova the last week.

i live in bonhill but my girl friend lives in helensburgh so yeh,guess youv got the black gt with white wheels...spotted you at the tesco garage last night.

it was joes, some of you may have seen it before, really liking the car first boosted car I've owned much different to my previous cars

il get pics up as soon as the weathers decent

cheers

i live in bonhill but my girl friend lives in helensburgh so yeh,guess youv got the black gt with white wheels...spotted you at the tesco garage last night.

it was joes, some of you may have seen it before, really liking the car first boosted car I've owned much different to my previous cars

il get pics up as soon as the weathers decent

cheers

welcome buddy looking forward to see these pics

Nice glanza mate,seen you outside st pats academy the other day,was in the focus tho so you wouldnt have noticed.should have a meet some night.wouldnt mind a gander round about her.is the trd seat still in her?

Nice glanza mate,seen you outside st pats academy the other day,was in the focus tho so you wouldnt have noticed.should have a meet some night.wouldnt mind a gander round about her.is the trd seat still in her?

yeh we should get something arranged...the seats still in :)

cheers for the comments

I've only owned vw's lol so yeh i suppose so,always wanted a glanza after my mate had a one with a hybrid etc

the lupo's a very underrated car tbh but it had a short life after it was stolen and wrote off :)

where you thinking of a meet?

cheers again