• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 months later...

thanks 4 the comments guys

yea Blue Icarian Wings the breather filter is mostly for looks and 2 b different but its fliters the air that the rocker cover pulls in the air is 2 ventilate the oil apprently lol i jus got it 2 b diff dont c them on startlet n/a 2 often good stuff for noticing :lol:

yea phil we must meet up sumtime dude well at least wen mine looks nearly as good as urs :p

Man urs is lookin very tidy, the only reaason mine is any different to urs is because I've been at it longer and have no woman to spend my money on instead! The only thing i'll say to u man is on the rubbin strips mirros and door handles, personnally id have the strips off and get the other bits colour coded because thats a damn nice colour u have mate, will make it look tidy as hell, i shoulda said that before u got the spoiler sprayed, woulda saved u a bit of mulla, my bad.

Keep up the good work man, looks cracker in that coulour with those wheels, they go together VERY VERY well!

Phil.

Man urs is lookin very tidy, the only reaason mine is any different to urs is because I've been at it longer and have no woman to spend my money on instead! The only thing i'll say to you man is on the rubbin strips mirros and door handles, personnally id have the strips off and get the other bits colour coded because thats a damn nice colour you have mate, will make it look tidy as hell, i shoulda said that before you got the spoiler sprayed, woulda saved you a bit of mulla, my bad.

Keep up the good work man, looks cracker in that coulour with those wheels, they go together VERY VERY well!

Phil.

yea good advice phil il prob end up doin that or mayb gettin bump strips colour coded. :p. so much fun havin rev counter now aswell :lol: yea il do few mor things 2 it before i c urs in flesh 2 so its not in the shadow of urs phil :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

Alrite Luke mate! :D

Your engine bay looks really clean, shiny and tidy, and it looks like you have a new strut brace in there? :p

Well done on getting that! :D A few more additions would be nice but Im sure they are on the way in the near future! :D

Also really like your no.plate, nice and different! ;)

Really looking forward to seeing her once she's lowered, bet your well excited! ;)

Good to see you're enjoying the hobby mate, fair play to you! :p

Can't wait to see the next update...

Peace Out

Joz

Lookin good luke dude, i see u'v found urself a jap mani :D nice one dude. Keep up the good work dude, i love followin this project, its such a tidy car, need to meet up sometime dude! Get some photees taken of the 2 cars!! Blue starlets are for winners mate! :D:p Keep us posted on the lowerin!

Phil.