Pics Form Easter Wash!

yea all the guages etc were dont in jap land and are a little well uncosmetic shall we say, the cables actually dont bother me lol, when i got the car the vent was also black so the lip i guess was to go with that, i thinkm it gos with the wheels + cant be doing with prepping and painting it lol

yea all the guages etc were dont in jap land and are a little well uncosmetic shall we say, the cables actually dont bother me lol, when i got the car the vent was also black so the lip i guess was to go with that, i thinkm it gos with the wheels + cant be doing with prepping and painting it lol

haha japland strikes again i just dont get it they get car and parts cheap as fook and they still half ass most there jobs

we have imported lods of cars and see the amount of stupid wee thigs they doo !!!!!!!!!!!!!! man its anoying some of there touch up paint jobs are so bad all you can do is laugh on the plus side it has made me better at spraying :mellow:

D