road runner manifold and decat if you can get them bud. << the dogs!! :)

or a 'zep' decat but very expensive.

id go for a blitz de-cat and a sps mani :mellow:

*dont use autobhan 88 stuff its shyte!*

all of the above would be more enough, i run a sps mild steal mani and sps decat and i'l be at 200 soon so sps's, zisco, wikedep would all be more then good enough.

but as stated stay far far way from autobahn!

• 2 months later...
i have an autobahn 88 inter cooler wouldit make any diffrence if a swaped to a hdi cooler or such like ??

think the gdi piping is bigger and have herd people say its less laggy but im not 100%

p.

i have an autobahn 88 inter cooler wouldit make any diffrence if a swaped to a hdi cooler or such like ??

you might notice a difference as the autobahn piping runs over the mani which means the intake of air can get quite warm as the HDI piping doesn't go over the mani so heat soak into the piping wont be as bad so over a long run you would probably notice slight performance benefits from ruining HDI... but honestly i cant imagine you would notice any significant difference unless you done pure track racing.

as was said for gods ske dont get autobahn they crack sooooooooo easily

id say zisco or sps for manifold and decat

although I&#39;ve got a japspeed beaced decat and manifold and its brill

it came with an autobahn 88 mani and that jus craked in many places v bad quailty, atm ive got a jap speed mani with extra braces welded on there. also have a zep decat heat wrapd up , and that works fine