Somebody Fancy Taking Me For A Spin?

Hey Guys/Gals

Not sure If you've seen my newbie post here :mellow: .... http://www.ukstarletclub.com/forums/index....showtopic=19330

Just Wondering If somebody from the Midlands fancied taking me out in their Glanza to see what these cars are like, as I'm looking at getting Rid of My Clio for one within the next month or two,

It really is a hard decision for me As my clio is one of the best examples in the UK and i'd find it hard to get rid, But I really want a Glanza, But have never been out in one before and seen what they're like etc..

If anyone fancies Meeting up and going for a Spin that'd be awesome :) ....

Thanks

Harry

Welcome to the site :mellow:

I do like the clio's is yours a williams?

Have you looked around your area to see if there is one for sale, then maybe you can go test drive one :)

Thank you :) , No it's Not a Williams, its the 1.8 16v, basically the Clio the Williams was based upon, Exactly the same apart from its a 1.8 instead of a 2litre, and the williams has a wider track at the front.

I have had a look for one's for sale, alot of them either seem to be up north or down south lol, I will have a proper Butchers though to see if there's any available to have a go in... :)

Thank you :mellow: , No it's Not a Williams, its the 1.8 16v, basically the Clio the Williams was based upon, Exactly the same apart from its a 1.8 instead of a 2litre, and the williams has a wider track at the front.

I have had a look for one's for sale, alot of them either seem to be up north or down south lol, I will have a proper Butchers though to see if there's any available to have a go in... :)

I'd glady take you for a spin mate as i was in your situation lol..

Where bouts in the midlands u based? Im guessing you'll meet me sumwhere?

Yeah smart little cars those clios :mellow:

Hmmm there has got to be one around your area, glanza's are getting more and more common, but hope you manage to get a spin in one. You going to look at GT's too or just the glanza, the GT's are lighter and people believe it's a bit quicker, as the glanza's are fat and heavy (u know who u are guys!!)

Just drop me a PM or txt me on 07515910681

Ricky.

Cheers Dude, Will take you up on the offer, Im from Derby mate so Only up the road, Will gladly drive to meet you aswell!..I'll drop you a PM..

Shelly, Im lookin at a Glanza really, as Im unsure on the Looks of the EP82's, They do look pretty sweet as there's that Retro look about them! Just Dont really know yet, I imagine it'll be down to what I can afford..Hopefully I can sell my clio for about £2-2.5k, sell some bits, then add a bit more Cash towards a Glanza for aout £3k.. :mellow:

i remember when i first set out for a starlet i only wanted a glanza, never liked the gt's but now i wish i baught the gt that was in the garage i got mines from, they are really growing on me, everytime i drive past the 1 parked at the other side of my estate i think to myself why didnt i buy the gt. It was 2 grand cheaper roughly the same mileage and spec.