Can Anyone Identify This Clutch

have just taken this clutch off a car, it is supposed to be an exedy paddle clutch however it does not say exedy anywhere on the clutch at all. also by looking at the pictures can you guess wether its got much life left or not.

thanks alot in advance lads.

EPSN0003.jpg

EPSN0004.jpg

EPSN0005.jpg

EPSN0009.jpg

Usually in the middle where the springs are on the plate and the outer casing of the other bit "shiney area"

what makes the release bearing?

release bearings just got a long number, japan, and koyo written on it

That sounds ok....hmm tbh i dont have a clue any old paper work with the car? ask the old owner? mabe one of the traders could help

how comes you want to know? its in good nick more than half life left, was it slipping?

That sounds ok....hmm tbh i dont have a clue any old paper work with the car? ask the old owner? mabe one of the traders could help

how comes you want to know? its in good nick more than half life left, was it slipping?

yes mate he says he paid approximately £300 for it as far as i can remember. as im changing gearboxes in my car i thought i might aswell change the clutch whilst im there. im running about 160 bhp so im not sure how much longer the current clutch will last.

ok mabe i shouted too soon.......the only way it can be genuine is if it has the little daikin stamp on the plate and exedy japan on the pressure plate. (check page 2 of the thread)

its will be a rep of the exedy

if it was a exedy it would most defo have it stamped on it i have a normaly exedy clutch and it has a few markings on it and i have saw an old fucked paddle which went into 3 bits and it had exedy clearly stamped

hope this helps buddy