Squeeky Suspension

hi,

i've got a squeek coming from the n/s/f suspension on my glanza any ideas what it could be and how to stop it? its happening when i go over any slight lump or bump in teh road gets quite annoying aswel!!!

ok we have a slot worse problem now

i thought this has cured the problem but seams it has not

so todasy i removed teh wheel to close inspect the problem and the spring has snapped off leaving about a 4 inch peice of it broken away!!!

this is obviously now a saftey issue!!!

any suggestions of a cure for this or can it still be driven before replacing them?

ah i see, well it would be the nuts/bolts holding the adjustable top mount to the struts on the car.

There should be three each side.

Mitch

its the massive one in the middle normally, not the ones that hold it to the chassis.

ok we have a slot worse problem now

i thought this has cured the problem but seams it has not

so todasy i removed teh wheel to close inspect the problem and the spring has snapped off leaving about a 4 inch peice of it broken away!!!

this is obviously now a saftey issue!!!

any suggestions of a cure for this or can it still be driven before replacing them?

you dont want to be driving it with a snapped spring lol, i would recommend you find replacements ^_^

its the massive one in the middle normally, not the ones that hold it to the chassis.

I was talking about freeplay between the top mount and the chassis..

Not the nut holding the shock to the top mount.

Mitch