Alarm And Immobilier

Whats everyone got?

How much you pay?

What little extras have you got on it?

eg roll up windows, proximity sensors etc?

And most importantly does it work with an aftermarket turbo timer?

As I've sent out a few emails to various companies locally to get prices

- I had 1 quote for £260 fitted with cat 1 alarm and immobilier with a years warrante

- Then got another call from another saying between £300-600 for full thatcham approved cat 1 with immobiliers with lifetime garantee as long as the cars serviced every year

The £500 jobbie has just about everything and they said they'll chuck in a turbo timer aswell

However the cars got a turbo timer in it

(aftermarket razo 1 however doesn't seem to be working, wether its not turned on/linked up or its just dead i wont know until i get the car on th 27th)

I told the guy this n he said it would have to be stripped for them to fit anything as it wouldnt work in conjunction with the alarm or sumin n it would void the thatcham warrante

Just wondering wether anyone could give me some feed back as I've got no idea about any of this stuff really

Cheers in advance

Ive got a viper 480xv with built in turbo timer so I can fully arm the alarm with the turbo timer still running. They had to take my aftermarket turbo timer out as it wouldnt work with the alarm. I also got proximity sensors installed too so it goes mental if anyone even goes near my car. Has full CAT1 status and the best bit is it has a digital screen reciever thing so i know if anyone goes near the car exactly where they are also shows me ive locked the car so when i tweak out and think ive left it unlocked i just check the reciever and it tells me she is all armed and locked up. It wasnt cheap but i do feel safe leaving my car now.

Ive got a toad Ai606 and its awesome.. £250 fitted and with a cat 1 certificate too.. I jacked the car up and inch and the alarm went off.. U can get extra's added at cost such as push start etc.. Mine has anti hijack built in which locks the doors about a minute after starting the car. ^_^

Haha Dave that alarm sounds savage :D

How much did u pay for it?

Anti hijack locking takes my fancy aswell ^_^

Just got another quote

£320 Cat 1 Alarm and immobiliser with turbo timer built in, 3 years warrentee and the guy lives like 1 min from me aswell which is handy if i have any problems with it

So its between that and the £260 the same n then might give them a ring and see about if they can chuck a turbo timer on it aswell for a bit more dollar maybe

So wanted Alarm spec list so far

- Anti hijack

- Anit lift

- Turbo timer

Would like lovely little digital screen reciever thingy but think that might jack the price up to much for me atm :p

Cheers for the imput guys

Think i paid £400 including fitting at my home. Only thing i wish i had got and would get if i were buying one again is that thing that winds your windows up for you. Im forever turning the car off locking the wheel getting out and realising i have left the window down. Hate having to turn all the ignition on and mess about putting it back up.

I got mine done at my local uplands. Not sure if they are nationwide.. had my car all day to fit it ^_^

And a tip for the anti-hijack.. Dont go start up your car on a cold morning before work then head back into your house.. luckily i had the other fob to hand to unlock the car lol.. would have been bad if i was out somewhere :D

i just purchased the Viper 560XV today. Check it out on ebay does most of things not sure about anti lift tho.

@ DavidAshton u can buy an extra modular for your current Viper am sure. Total closure modular is what your looking for about £80. Just double check you have a free channel. You should have around 4 channels.