bought my car just over a week ago, every time im out at night i get people flashing me!!! and its gettin anoying.

i shined my lights on a wall and it looks like my cut off for the lights are on the wrong side. hence y people are gettin blinded!

is this the bulb not fitted proppery? or foreign headlights even tho the japs drive on same side of the road?

hmm a strange 1, could it just be not adjusted correctly ? I have HID's and mine are correct but people do flash on the odd occasion, goin over brows of hills etc.. so be wary they can annoy other users at times :)

Sorry, i ment in that EPs not having a lense in the headlight or something of the sort

quadlight 82's have projectors so defo on them, they passed mot in my 91, so cant see why not.

You will undoubtedly get flashed as your light is being scattered all over the show.

In laymans term you have no projector in your headlight to give you a solid focused beam.

Link below will show HID projector:

Clicky!