Complete rubbish tbh, I had to wait over 3 weeks for my kit! and when i finally got it, it didnt look too bad, but ive fitted it on my car and i havent even drove the car yet and the crappy filter has split around the neck already! :thumbsup: I didnt even do the jubilee clip up that tight, very dissapointed in the product and service and was a waste of 100 quid :lol:

they split because they are not suported at the end so when your driving about they flop around like mad which causes them to split. when you get a new fillter on there just put a cable tie around the top and it takes alot of the flex out.

Ben

they split because they are not suported at the end so when your driving about they flop around like mad which causes them to split. when you get a new fillter on there just put a cable tie around the top and it takes alot of the flex out.

Ben

yeah I noticed they do flop down a bit and I was gunna make a bracket up before i got her back on the road but it split before i even got to drive her :thumbsup: i should have just put a cable tie around the filter to support it like you said tho, untill i made the bracket lol

Thanks for the help tho mate, cant wait to get the car back on the road now :lol:

Complete rubbish tbh, I had to wait over 3 weeks for my kit! and when i finally got it, it didnt look too bad, but ive fitted it on my car and i havent even drove the car yet and the crappy filter has split around the neck already! :thumbsup: I didnt even do the jubilee clip up that tight, very dissapointed in the product and service and was a waste of 100 quid :lol:

ah no sorry to hear that mate, but saying that mine as lasted about 6months with the TT filter and relocation but mine has now split to around the neck...there so floppy and unsupported it's a really bad design floor, now i need to get a new filter :wub:

ah no sorry to hear that mate, but saying that mine as lasted about 6months with the TT filter and relocation but mine has now split to around the neck...there so floppy and unsupported it's a really bad design floor, now i need to get a new filter :thumbsup:

Ah bumber man, they are pretty crap filter mind lol. any idea what filter your gunna go for next? im thinking about a simple k&n filter, cheers.

Ah bumber man, they are pretty crap filter mind lol. any idea what filter your gunna go for next? im thinking about a simple k&n filter, cheers.

yeah was thinking the exact same just a simple k&n unless i can pick up a blitz or something along the lines cheap.