What Hybrid Does Yours Run?

:wacko: Just wonderd how many of you all are running hybrids & what you think of yours.

Ive been running mine in and shes got some tugg on her!!

as i said before ive got the gt spec hybrid.

Guest Enzo

yo Ross! GT specs are full of win man, glad your happy with it im running two in each turbo ep. both pumping about 1.1 bar

in the process of changing over to the td12 ultimate for the 4x4

do you have an electronic boostcontroller hooked up to your setup?

ah lol i see what you mean.

just to add to the thread and keep it on topic, i run the Gt spec hybrid on my glanza nd it's a lovely turbo, mines quite lagy compared to the ct9 but that is to be expected from the bigger comp wheel

enzo i aint using a ebc.. im just using the actuator and the map of emanage lol

get a shit hot ebc and i recon you could bring down the spool time making an even quicker V :wacko: , plus a more stable boost curve

get a shit hot ebc and i recon you could bring down the spool time making an even quicker V :p , plus a more stable boost curve

could you give an example of a good ''cheap'' electronic boost controller?

and why would this bring down spool time?

HDI do a nice cheap ebc (around £115 new), but the better ones like blitz, hks etc have alot more adjustability there around £150 plus used.

it wont bring the spool time down loads but the advanced pressure control you get with a digital solenoid can bring it down mayb 100revs so from 3k down to 2.9 mayb 2.8k if it's a really nice one like the really expensive greddy ones with alot of gain and boost pressure setting.