Race For Life 2009

Hi guys,

Just letting you know, that myself and 3 of my other girlies are taking part in our local Race For Life event this year. It is on May 17th (next Sunday) and is to raise money for Cancer Research.

If any of you would like to sponsor me, no matter how little, it all goes to a wonderful cause and would be greatly appreciated. Please see the following link below:

http://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/pellattpinkwhite

Also if any of you local Maidstone guys wish to come and support me and the girls on the day, please get in touch with myself or Mikey for details.

Thank you all in advance for your support

Joey

-x-

Thank you Scutch - no worries.

Just an update for you all - unfortunately due to an accident i had on Thursday I was unable to compete in my local event this year :surrender: (much to my disgust).

If any of you still wish to put some money towards the event however I will be happy to pass it on on your behalf.

Thank you all

-Joey-

:D thank you very much Faisal. I am slowly on the mend now i think.

Wow your friend did really well - dont think i could do it in that short a time!

I managed to fall up the stairs at work whilst carrying some copying and I landed awkwardly on my foot. After spending quite a while up A&E I have torn the ligaments in my upper foot - im mending well now though thank you Enzo :lol: