To Sell Or Not To Sell?

I thought it was strange how you get creep only running small boost, maybe your actuators fucked.. i have 1 here we can try out if you want. I must admit johnys glanza left your hybird that was quite worrying! but yeah as said, needs to get mapped!

I thought it was strange how you get creep only running small boost, maybe your actuators fucked.. i have 1 here we can try out if you want. I must admit johnys glanza left your hybird that was quite worrying! but yeah as said, needs to get mapped!

i will put the boost up to 0.85 when i fit the HKS evc6 next week and see what happens creep wise, then if i still have problems i'l pop down and throw on your actuator and see what difference that makes :)

Good job for keeping onto it mate.. u wont regret it when u get to 200 and start blowing most other things away... On another note i get about .1 bar creep with my standard actuator too, only high revs tho..

As for EK9's, ive had a lil go with a slightly modded Type R import and it didnt blow me that badly, and my car is running near stock for engine wise. Only blitz ECU, Exhaust, Induction kit. Bear in mind the EK9 type R is 185ish bhp.. :lol:

Keep the ponies coming mate, Then after year 2 get yourself an evo and start all over again :p hehe

cheers mate :lol:

thing is i have a hks actuator so dont really no why i get it, my car just likes to be different, that or it really doesn't like me lol.

i would love an evo but insurance still is killer, maybe next year though might get that, a Subaru or an ek9 cant decide lol

See even with problems I couldnt sell my wee Starlet. I had the new car all going and the Starlet ready for sale before I saw sense. Its not a good time to sell anything and love seeing you decided to keep her! Exactly what I did in the end lol. Have fun with it and sounds like there are some serious plans on the way :lol: