To Sell Or Not To Sell?

I'v had so many problems with my car it's unreal and spent so much money getting it to run mint again! i'm just fed up realy... i'v done the whole mod your car silly, rein your hands and brake the bank and think it's time to move onto something new.

what do people think?

Sell the V?

_MG_7022.jpg

I know what you mean mate, now its running mint you just want rid before you throw any more money at it.

Im sure you will find it hard to part with when it comes to it though, its a nice looking car and came along way :p

Im sure you will have no problem shitfing it :p

What would you get next??

The something new will no doubt be bigger and better = cost more, im pretty sure ull start modding it too...back to square one but this time beacuse its bigger it will cost more.

Id keep it, enjoy the hard work :p

my mate just got a ek9 and there lovely cars, i kinda want something a bit more modern, just the feel of the glanza interior is a bit bland.

i'm not really worried about running costs for a bigger car e.g. evo etc but i feel that the money i'm putting into this is a lost cause.

Guest Enzo

if your wanting something more modern go for it dude, even those ek4s are well nice!

how long have you had the v for? id personaly enjoy it for abit longer whilst its not braking,

also whats faster in a straight line, your v or your mates ek9?

if your wanting something more modern go for it dude, even those ek4s are well nice!

how long have you had the v for? id personaly enjoy it for abit longer whilst its not braking,

also whats faster in a straight line, your v or your mates ek9?

Had the V for a year now (not long i know).

well i haven't had a sprint against him yet as i know i would get beat lol (my car needs mapping)

if i keep it i would need a new clutch and get it mapped, but if i decide to sell i would take the hybrid off put a ct9 back on and sell it with that.

after a long hard think i'm gunna stick with it a bit longer and finish what i started... uprated clutch and an emb and i will have reached my goal of 200ponies!! keep an eye on my build thread :p

Guest Enzo

so you have not ran a bar yet>?

well that changes everything, i could not prize myself from athena once i got to the majic bar!

will piss all over your mates ek9 too lol

so you have not ran a bar yet>?

well that changes everything, i could not prize myself from athena once i got to the majic bar!

will piss all over your mates ek9 too lol

that's what i'm hoping, when i get it upto a bar maybe 1.1 it should feel like a totally different car :p

on another note geo, have you ever run the hybrid lower then a bar e.g. 0.7 or .8?

as this might be why i get creep...CMR said his only held 0.85 upwards which would make sence with why i'm getting boost creep as i havnt gone past fuel cut yet but he said it held 0.85 perfect.

i wonder why mine does it, as soon as i get to the bottom of this bogging down issue i will look into the creep.

isnt as bad at the moment, get about .1-0.2 creep.

i'v got a HKS evc 6 coming soon from a friend so that might control it better :p

.1 ???????

what actuater are you using, and also what gauge do you have?

I have a HKS actuator, it creeps about 0.2 in the high revs, i'm using a Apexi gauge.

i'm not to worried about it as i'm sure it will all sort it self out. got a few bits which should help get rid of the bogging down, and with the

realy nice ebc i shouldnt get any. :p

after a long hard think i'm gunna stick with it a bit longer and finish what i started... uprated clutch and an emb and i will have reached my goal of 200ponies!! keep an eye on my build thread ;)

good choice keeping the car :lol: i have had the same trouble with my old skyline but that would have cost me around £2000 just to get that runing properly, i love how cheap starlet parts are in comparison lol

good choice keeping the car :lol: i have had the same trouble with my old skyline but that would have cost me around £2000 just to get that runing properly, i love how cheap starlet parts are in comparison lol

cheers mate, just gotta keep going i guess i just hope that i can still reach 200 with out to much going wrong.

Ah mate, just noticed this thread, You must not sell! ;) so glad youve decided to keep, its a lovely little car, enjoy the hard work and money you've put into it, thats what im doin now, ive almost got my car to the the standard i want it, so thats all im goin to do is enjoy it and drive it to death over the summer :lol: Dont go Vtec, you will regret it after having a turbo car.

STARLYBRUISER ;) .