Scottish Tuning Show - Knockhill

Any of you's going to this on Sunday ? Its 9am-5pm and 15quid to get in.

The Scottish Tuning Show: all that's new in the world of custom and tuned cars, with everything from super trick suspension to engine tuning parts, exhaust systems, wheel, tyres, body kits and custom paint. The European Drifting Championship is an internationally acclaimed event where competitors drive immaculately prepared cars with enormous skill and precision, right on the limit â?? and sometimes beyond!

The 'sport' of drifting originated in Japan and quickly gained a massive fan base and cult status, which hugely accelerated when the top cars and drivers starred in a Hollywood movie entitled "The Fast and the Furious" which centred around the colourful, tyre smoking cars and starred action man actor Vin Diesel. A second, follow up film, "Tokyo Drift" greatly helped to capture the imagination of fans and a great display of action is expected when the high powered cars hit the Knockhill track.

The Scottish public will have the opportunity to view the breathtaking sight of seeing high powered cars, deliberately being thrown into lurid broadside slides, at speeds reaching 110mph, whilst approaching a series of Knockhill's trickiest bends!!

For the spectator, it is an exciting and thrilling viewing experience, with door to door performances, near misses, high speeds, unbelievable angles of drift and plenty of tyre smoke. Combine this with glamorously decorated professional cars and you have a motorsport event for all the family.

Entrants are judged on speed, angle of attack, execution and style, rather than conventional racing, whereby the winner is usually the one which passes the finish line first.

i really want to go to this as im a massive fan of the drift sport annd am an avid follower but unfortunatly there is the other thing im working on sunday so wont be able to make it. anyone who goes plz take millions of pics and videos cause im gutted i cant go. ill be there in spirit to and ill annoy everyone in work especially my boss as he wont let me have it off.

Dunno lol, just going by what garbla sayed. A 2.0 starlet? Doubt theres another 3s in the country so could only be a kp with a pinto....doubt there'd be 1 rolling round Kirky lol.

Aye there was.Was red with a big wide kit on it,was fast but nothing compaired to some of the things there.

mgs cars in kirky i was talking about. and like i said im going on what a pal told me. ill look in to it and see if i can turn somthing up after all i work for detectives so i should be able to dig somthing up.lol

Nice pics mate,

Gutted i missed this but was at college so ill just hav to wait for next year,

Can you post up the video of time attack please?

Thanks

Gary

Yeah turned out to be nice and sunny too.Ended up burn to f**k

Will start uploading the now,like a said its not the best and the wind drowns out most of the sound

i neary fell off my chair when i seen the r34 im in love thats what the next venture is after the starlet i think either that or is a 200 sx im jap to the core but only in cars strangly enough. but i cant wait to see the video i got my pal to phone me when he was up there but i could hardly hear him over the nose of the engines. looks like an imense day.

:) At Kieran loosing his rear bumper! :) Its ALWAYS coming off!

That and Polo in the kitty litter missing his front one! :) Not a good event unless someone looses some body work. Really gutted I missed it :(

Ano you need a bit bumper coming flying off.There was a teg there that had a sare 1,broken wishbone and such like.