Dewars Car Show In Association With Clan Japan

Impresive jap cars inside the Dewars ice rink in Perth.

Various traders stands & car club stands displaying their best weapons!! :D

Entrance fee £5 & parking is FREE!!

Sunday 26th of July 10am-5pm

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The guy at Dewars has been e-mail me he sez we could get up to 5 cars £5 entry hopefully if we get numbers up im up for it, so let me know & i'l get in touch with dewars. :)

you can contact me if you want as i co-run clan japan and we are co-hosting the show with dewars,

Here's some info for you...

dewars_car_show.jpg

This indoor show will be Jap cars only this time, so lots of impressive Jap metal anticipated on the day.

We would like to offer The UK Starlet Club the opportunity to show off your finest Jap machines by inviting you to have a club stand at this event. Each club will be issued with 5-7 spaces, with the possibility of more spaces becoming available as we get confirmation of the number of show cars/trader stands attending.

There will be various trader stands, and Car Club stands displaying their best Jap machines. Refreshments are also available on site, and parking is free for visitors. There will also be various prize draws and an award for best Car of the Show / Club Stand / Modified...

The show will be open to the public between the hours of 10am and 5pm. Show cars will be expected to be set up in the exhibition hall at the latest by 9am, doors will open to show cars at 7.30am so the earlier you arrive the better. :)

The entrance fee for show cars will be £5 per car

1. Gary_EP91

2. Chrisyboi

If you would like any more info please feel free to contact myself.

• 2 weeks later...