Rs*r/cusco Panhard Rod...where?

Just wondering where i can get either a Cusco or RS*R panhard rod from? Not interested in the whiteline one.

I know toytuning have them listed as POA, anyone know how much they are for the EP82 as im trying to buy one.

Ive never even seen a fuggin cusco one they must be rare as rocking horse sh*t.

Also wondering which is better to go for whiteline fixed rear arb or adjustable. In my opinion i would have said there would be more chance of "play" in the adjustable one in the future after beeing fitted for ages, or am i wrong? Are they both very solid?

Im also looking at set of Cusco Zero-2R coilovers (im sure you all know where ive spotted them forsale :) ), im considering buying them but im wary about spending £500 on a set of coilovers ive not heard much about, not interested in D2's or BC's or anything, will only be going for either Cusco's, Buddyclub's or possibly Zep's if some come up. But are the Zero-2R's any good? Quality? Adjustability?..etc

Cheers,

Rhys.

Try Dave for the RSR, www.tm-developments.com I think they're about £140.

A WL fixed arb will be fine for road use, the adjustable one is for track use really. I have an adjustable one on and have just left it on the medium setting.

From what I have heard over the years, Cusco make one of the best coilovers for the Starlet.

Cheers Idrees.

Will give Dave a shout about the RS*R.

Will give the rear arb some thought as it will be a track/road/hill climb weapon hopefully. Its just im not sure exactly how this rarb is adjusted and im worrying it might develop some "play" im not sure though.