On the way to work today, a lady driver decided to pull out on me,

it has damaged my wing and front bumper and indicator (pics up later)

i have a witness to back me up to go through her insurance

anyone got any advice for this (ie can you get hold of wings indicators etc)

or is it worth sourcing parts second hand and getting them sprayed etc etc

oh and its a 96 spec glanza v in white

*sorry admin if this is in wrong thread*

cheers

ryan :lol:

I agree with Dog

If its her fault her insurance company should foot the bill to get your badboy back up to scratch

+

If u do end up getting a new front bumper, wing n light it will give it a bit of a refresh :lol:

I take it you got all her details n stuff so u can nail her ass to the wall? :p

i have rang up the insurance and there insurance has already accepted it was her fault

and they want to take my car away to be repaired

only thing is if i get it sprayed surely it is goin to be off colour

has anybody has there car repaired due to insurance etc

how has it came out?? i am worried that it is really going to be noticable :lol:

Make sure it goes to a good paint shop. Tell them you want to choose the paint shop and see if theyre happy for that to be done then just make sure they blend it in properly and you wont have a problem

yeah i know of a well respected one just down the road from where i work

so i might take my car down and get a quote on my lunch break

I would take it to a couple of your local bodyshops and get quotes then speak with her insurance to get it sorted. I had mine written off when a bloke hit mine although only small damage so be careful the quotes don't cost too much!

Guest Enzo

as shes paying you can demand a good job,

if the insurers have not recomended a body shop,

rule of three get three quotes,

anything that is damaged will be replaced with new items

these bodyshop companys thrieve on insurance jobs as they can charge full wack.

therefore the quality of work needs to be to a high standard.

no way buddy, the other half just told me, hope your ok, i would go to toyota for your parts replace it like for likeand go to top quality bodyshops for your quotes.

ain't your fmic damaged at all.

speak to you later mate

curt

cheers for the info guys

and im ok thanks chanelle and curt, the motor isnt that bad at all, the wing is slightly bent, front bumper is damaged the headlight clips are broke on one side and the bonnet has lifted VERY lightly and an indicator and front mount is ok as i only hit the drivers side front, i honestly just bumped into into her, no structual damage at all :lol: and as for the insurance her company has took full blame and said i can take the car whereva i want so gonna take it to fulford motorsport as the do a pucker job, but honestly guys the car isnt as bad as it seens, wanted to cry wen it happened thou

i think you also broke the bumper mounts didn't u lol. something tells me toyota are finding getting a 96-97 a bit difficalt and they can get you a facelift bumper and mounts.

yea dam right bud get it done properly

i was thinking that exactly :lol: nd yea the cars gonna get done properly, this insurance has done me a fovour really because i was gonna get the front bumper painted anyway because where i chopped it to fit cooler the bumper looked a bit rough round the edges, and uve seen my car its gotta be mint i fukin fussy with it, the most anoying thing is that ive jus bought a sr but its got no test atm need to do some work on it, and i wouldnt mind using it as i dont like droiving around in a dented up glanza :p