yoyo peepo!!

Names Blair, live in a shabby place called East Kilbride and recently joined UKSC...

I'm 20 and on a gap year from doing nursing at uni and work with a bank doing fraud deterrent and also a bit of 'customer service' :harhar: lol

realy got my heart set on a wee EP91 Glanza, seem pretty decent cars to mod and tune...

peeps may know me from ma reg B13BLR and i used to drive a wee corsa vxr before a took the year out...busin it for now to save up that extra cash to purchase a wee beauty

any comments bout best mods if i intend to TD05 it with FMIC and external wastegaste would be much appreciated <_<

take care on the roads dudes and dudettes :thumbsup:

Welcome blair :thumbsup: pass through ek on most days on my way to college in motherwell,

from neilston just next to Barrhead, and you don't want a v you want a GT there lighter faster and don't look like a hairdresser poofs car :harhar:

lol hope you stick about good board this with some knowledgable people, only some though lol needing to know anything just ask <_<

colin.

Guest Enzo

LOL aye right junky. The guys obviusly got taist going after a v <_<

Welcome Blair. I'm not far from you! Have a good deek about the ep wiki, there is alot of decent info in there to get you up to speed.il be opening up a specialsied Scottish section soon to cater for us.

Enjoy the club :thumbsup:

Welcome blair :thumbsup: pass through ek on most days on my way to college in motherwell,

from neilston just next to Barrhead, and you don't want a v you want a GT there lighter faster and don't look like a hairdresser poofs car :harhar:

lol hope you stick about good board this with some knowledgable people, only some though lol needing to know anything just ask <_<

colin.

Welcome man ! Yeah gt's are the best :harhar: You will find everything you need to on this.Good luck with the car

LOL aye right junky. The guys obviusly got taist going after a v :harhar:

Welcome Blair. I'm not far from you! Have a good deek about the ep wiki, there is alot of decent info in there to get you up to speed.il be opening up a specialsied Scottish section soon to cater for us.

well if he is a pretty boy like yourself :harhar: then he would go for a v lol, you know you want an 82 geo you know it <_< you even said so at the scot meet in helensburgh :D

scottish section :p liking the sound of that when will that be up and running ?

well if he is a pretty boy like yourself :harhar: then he would go for a v lol, you know you want an 82 geo you know it :thumbsup: you even said so at the scot meet in helensburgh :harhar:, i mean v's are like celtic come in second place :D:p:D

scottish section <_< liking the sound of that when will that be up and running ?

Thanks for the info guys...will be on here like a wee junkie i think.lol.found out a lot of need to know stuff already... :harhar:

think the v's for me to be honest...still want some of the pretty boi looks:P haha

thinkin white with black bonnet?? sound okay??

colin.

work in motherwell mate in the call centre...

will keep ma eyes peeled for the wee mota :D

Welcome mate! Have fun here.

Slightly worried that me and you are in the same job even though Im bank accounts. The scary part is we may have talked on the phone haha. Heres hoping we havent since ringing to fraud is never on a good note lol.

Good luck with the car sounds like you have some good plans afoot there!

Welcome mate! Have fun here.

Slightly worried that me and you are in the same job even though Im bank accounts. The scary part is we may have talked on the phone haha. Heres hoping we havent since ringing to fraud is never on a good note lol.

Good luck with the car sounds like you have some good plans afoot there!

lmao...superb mate!!

thats crazy...such a small world mate...cheers for the comments...do bank account servicing too mate, so you never know!!

6 months is the key savings figure ive got for ma plans to be fully operational shall we say.lol.

Cheers agen, probs speak some time. Take care bud.

LOL aye right junky. The guys obviusly got taist going after a v <_<

cheers to you too enzo...checked out the wiki n its beasht :harhar:;)

not far from ek, you say...??is it more south or north lanarkshire mate, you dont mind me askin??