there are two big bolts on the box;

one on the top, and one on the side (at the front)

take them both out, fill from the top hole and when its at the right level it should start coming out of the side hole.

put the bolts back in.

easy peasy.

Rich

uuuhhh :p:) never heard of fillin the box up that way before there is one at the front on the side yes its a 24mm bolt thats the where you fill it up from the drain plug is at the bottom of the box at the back next to the n/s driveshaft and again thats a 24mm bolt if uve been fillin it up from the very top like you said i think you are gonna have some problems!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok ive filled it up from the top. what kinda problems am i looking at. the nut that came out of it had a dip stick kinda thingy on it and was covered in an oil of some kind ????????

did you use the bolt at the very top of the gear box which is very visible as you look straight down onto the box ????? hopefully i used that one too then. it did have a long bolt with a kinda dip stick thingy at the end of it lol