Bushes And Workshop Manual

hello can anyone help me with this please i really want a full bushes kit for my glanza and i cant find any anywhere

does any one even do them or no anywhere i can get them

plus do they do the rear axel bushes?

and can you get a workshop book on glanzas anywhere

thanks to anyone that can help me

:thumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...

hello can anyone help me with this please i really want a full bushes kit for my glanza and i cant find any anywhere

does any one even do them or no anywhere i can get them

plus do they do the rear axel bushes?

and can you get a workshop book on glanzas anywhere

thanks to anyone that can help me

:)

You'll find poly engine mount bush kits on ebay, whiteline sell an antilift kit which comes with a poly bush to sort the rear wishbone, Superpro sell poly bushes for the front wishbone, and the rest you can change with the whiteline front arb and panhard rod. The only option at the moment for the rear trailing arm is the trd bushs or the very expensive cusco one's, powerflex are supposedly in developments to make these but I wouldn't hold your breath for them.

And no there is no workshop book for the glanza.

i think its the RM books from toyota hes after.

i want a set myself. we have the BGB for the mr2 and celicas, basically workshop manuals that gives all the stripdown specs and more importantly torque settings for every bolt.

they do exsist for every car as they were made for the toyota dealerships, its just finding them. Anyone have any ideas?

if there so rare were do the specalist tuners get all there torque settings from? or is there another book that works for the glanzas like the uk model starlets for example?