How Much Money Are People Spending On There Glanza V And Starlets

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah its prepped for the track aswell as the street, im buyin my new wheels next month n there 1200 without tyres!!!

fare play mate

never man bet they are good mate look forward to seeing them mate

i fancey new wheels mate something really different mate

let me know when u get your wheels mate look forward to seeing them mate :)

i dont keep track of it, but enough lol, as im doing the whole lot in one go, best not to worry about how much youve spent i think :o

thats fare enoght mate i thinks its good to keep track mate but thats me mate :)

bout 8.5k not including buying and importing it from japan last year and it still needs the cruise bonnet and fenders sprayed and the custom rails made for my recaros and get the recaro retrimed lol

yer i will be looking at that soon mate

i ent even started inside yet buddy.lol.

dont want to think how much i spend but got more of a handle on spending with every next ep i get.

Paid £1500 for the GT, spent about £2500 on mods

youve gone about it the right way sparks dude, soon as you got behind the wheel of a turbo ep you did everything quick enough to start enjoying 1 bar,

alot of turbo guys never get that far . . . spend thousands and miss out on that aceleration. props to you. :)

Well the GT cost me £600...........

since then i have spent £15 on a K&N filter :o

Thats it so far, but technically its no longer a GT :)

dont want to think how much i spend but got more of a handle on spending with every next ep i get.

youve gone about it the right way sparks dude, soon as you got behind the wheel of a turbo ep you did everything quick enough to start enjoying 1 bar,

alot of turbo guys never get that far . . . spend thousands and miss out on that aceleration. props to you. :)

Cheers Geo dude, well with all the base mods covered I found fuel cut was a right cunt so emanage was the way forward :o

Gonna be going backwards soon with the need of new Coilovers and stuff so she is gonna be 185hp for a long time yet :o

i bort mine for 1700 and spent about 2300 fixin it I've had so many probs with my ep82 and now i think the head gaskit is on its way out insurance is about 1600

hello buddy thanks for commenting on my topic

yer thats the trouble mate got to be carefully which one u buy mate but if u think when u fix things it only gets better mate

gutted to hear about your head hope u get it sorted buddy :thumbsup:

never thought to spend so much money in such a short time...

but the goodies list vor glanza's is just tooo long!!!

in short time i bought: 98spec bumper, braces, manifold, decat, ebc, eyebrows, sparco seats, actuator, bmcs, snap-off, 16"wheels, cooling plate..

All not necesary....

About 1.5k in 3 months i guesss, but i got it all planned for how i want my car and im close to having all the parts.

i bought the glanza completly standard inside & out for 4k 2years ago.

now i've probably spent over 3k on it. dout i'll spent anymore could be p/x it very soon ;)

thats not too bad buddy same as me mate but got the car a year ago mate :lol:

never thought to spend so much money in such a short time...

but the goodies list vor glanza's is just tooo long!!!

in short time i bought: 98spec bumper, braces, manifold, decat, ebc, eyebrows, sparco seats, actuator, bmcs, snap-off, 16"wheels, cooling plate..

All not necesary....

About 1.5k in 3 months i guesss, but i got it all planned for how i want my car and im close to having all the parts.

yer made how fast it gos mate

the mods u have got sound good mate i am at over 7k and want some of u mods u got still mate

be good when u get all the parts mate :lol:

hello everyone

i have had a good look around and could find any topic on how much people spend on there cars

sorry if it has been done before and i couldnt find it and sorry to people who dont care about this post

some days i get a littile pissed off with have much i have spent on my glanza v had it over a year and spent 7500k on it with buying the car and its still not there yet plus 3k on insurance too

just want to know what kind of money other people are spending on there cars and am i doing something wrong

thanks to anyone that yets me know :angry2:

Ive spent 8,000euro on my starlet including buying it for 1,000euro ive done a whole cost list from day one on my laptop i will post it up here on monday

bought mine for £1500

spent about 2 grand replacing engine gearbox clutch suspension driveshafts etc. thats just getting it running properly

then so far about £2000 on modifications

so about £5.500 the car stands me at now and its worth every penny. its not just about the looks and performance. this is what i love and experiences are worth more than anything

im more than willing to put thousands more into it as well :angry2: