Toytuning...think Ive Made A Mistake!

Hey guys, just got back on here to ask about toytuning when I found all the posts about the whole lack of parts, refunds and basic p**s take that is clearly going on with this company! I ordered £1100 worth of parts without the knowledge that they are screwing us all around and now im beginning to panic as I have no parts but my funds have gone through. I ordered stuff on the 27th May and emailed them today to see where it was and obviously I have no reply. I paid by card and im wondering if anyone knows where I legally stand for a refund or have anymore updated info on the situation with this 'toby' character? With this amount of money at stake im seeking legal advice myself and will contribute to this site being shut down ( or toby's head being caved in )

If we could maybe get a post up with a list of eveyone who's been screweds name on it and what their situation or status is with the company is, eg order date, price, refund status, awaiting delivery and maybe no. of emails sent and replies we can get an idea of how big this thing is right now and act as a forumn and starlet enthuseast group who will not be bullsh**ted over a pashion for something we believe and live for. I know myself I didn't work this hard to get my glanza, have it vandilised so many times and get through so many problems to have it ruined by a muppet with a fancy 'dotcom'

Obviously as individuals we are being treated like ar**holes over this and not only kept in the dark and losing money but at the same time we are loosing respect from a company that has been set up soley for the purpose of adding and aiding our passion. I know this post is probably in the wrong place and put into the toytuning/disaster/bull section but this is a topic we need to do something about and not dedicate to one area as it affects the UKSC as a whole.

I may sound a bit OTT here guys and although im only at the very start of this thing with my order and it may arrive I feel we need to take this by the horns and sort this s**t out.

Cheers Mike

Guest dominodon

Mate if you havent got any parts or your money back... the first thing ill do is hunt him down- eg go the house...

The house is near me but i have no reason to go there. I would say look at the site see who it was made by... contact the compnay and tell them whats happeining see if they can close the site.

thats abit of a shitter Mike,

looks like you never got my thred reply here

your best bet is to file a claim with your credit card company,

one of the mods has pointed me in the direction on information on how to get the site shut down. so we are working on that the now.

legaly they need to supply your parts within three weeks otherwise they are at fault. dont think that will happen,

toby was online yesterday but the dick never replied to anything

Yeah mate I will be setting up a claim as soon as I can, I replied to your other post in the vandalism topic :) never noticed it I was too busy getting excited over this toytuning thing :o

If there's anything I can do to help this situation with 'toypruning' count me in!

If there's anything I can do to help this situation with 'toypruning' count me in!

do a rolling burnout on the dickheads face. theyve had too many chances now its taking the piss

i bought a clutch of them recently but on credit card so all you need to do is dispute the transaction with your provider and it comes off your statement, its clearly not a fraudulent site as people have had products off them in the past so how were you to know, so chances are you will have the item writen off.

i used to work in a credit card department so i know a bit on this stuff but not 100% as i was on the customer service team not disputes.

you have more chance not paying for it if its credit because it aint your money in the first place.

Hey guys just a quick update on the situation that might help others, I contacted toytuning via email and gave them 7 days to deliver my items and stated the "Distance Selling Regulations 2000" which as some of you are aware is the contract you enter into when purchasing items through either phone, Internet or writing...I stated that if this was not so I would contact trading standards and have a case set up. Martina emailed me back within 2 days and not only apologised but also said that I would be waiting another 5-7 days atleast! Needless to say I declined all offers and stated I would like my money back as she offered this option..I'll let you guys know how long this takes to get a refund and hopefully this is us all gettin our money/items and the end of this bad chapter!

I think everyone should include this in an email :

"Distance Selling Regulations 2000"

It obviously puts the wind up their ass.

You might then get a reply AND an offer of a refund.