Right, my rear exhaust mount, the one that holds the backbox up has started sagging like a grandma. Can anyone link me to any polyurethane (powerflex or similar) exhaust mounts taht will fit a Starlet? I'm finding it impossible to find any.

Cheers guys.

Right, my rear exhaust mount, the one that holds the backbox up has started sagging like a grandma. Can anyone link me to any polyurethane (powerflex or similar) exhaust mounts taht will fit a Starlet? I'm finding it impossible to find any.

Cheers guys.

hi mate,

have replace mine with powerflex which have got from halfords like 2 year ago,was a long rectangle one with many hole just have cut it down to fit starlet. or if you need a standard starlet one think have one in my garage.

hi mate,

have replace mine with powerflex which have got from halfords like 2 year ago,was a long rectangle one with many hole just have cut it down to fit starlet. or if you need a standard starlet one think have one in my garage.

EXH004.jpg

a7dd_1.JPG

Was it either of those mate? If not could you find a part number for it for me, would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

They're just universal one's, even halfords sell them.

Halfords are always worst case scenario, I'd rather find out here and buy online if possible.

Probably be about an 8th of the price of a Halfords one and I'll probably have some chav offer me assistance and convince me I'm buying the wrong part which was actually right if I go there.

Then they'll try and sell me 'dere beztezt wipspeed stereo isn't it'