Body Shop Reccomendation

Hey everyone

i got my rear quarter, rear bumper and side skirts sprayed today, also my dent removed (on rear quarter) and side skirts fitted. Just wanted to let everyone know how much of a good job he done and at such a good price. There were no runs or blemishes at all and all was blended in perfectly. The rear quarter was rubbed back to bare metal and resprayed. I drove my car up to him on tuesday and had the car back by midday thursday. As i said Bildo reccomended me to go here and took his word for it, i mentioned to Andy (paint sprayer) that bill reccomended me and he quoted me £260 for the rear bumper, whole rear quarter up to the roof, to get the dent removed and to get the side skirts fitted, repaired and sprayed. After speaking to Andy today i mentioned to him that the price seemed to be lower than other bodyshops and he said that was because Bildo recomended me.

I have added a link to his website http://sprayart.biz/

I have added a few pics of the before and after pics;

Rear quarter Before

DSC00088.jpg

DSC00087.jpg

Rear quarter After

DSC00139.jpg

Rear bumper Before

DSC00068-1.jpg

Rear bumper and rear quarter After

S8300570.jpg

Im going to be going back here shortly as he said he will machine polish my whole car for £50. You will be getting a quality spray job for a cheap price guys, do not miss this.

thanks for reading

chanelle x

Just been quoted £150 for my duck spoiler sprayed and fitted, whole car machine polished, front bumper touched up and all the chips on my doors touched up. Will be getting this done in september (just before JAE). :angry2:

chanelle x