Will I Be Ok With No Adjustbale Panhard Rod?

I have some -40mm springs and KYB shocks sitting on my bedroom floor but I haven't fitted them yet because I was going to wait until I got an adjustable panhard rod.

But I think one of my rear shocks has gone, so I'm considering fitting my suspension but will it be ok without an adjustable panhard rod?

I know some people just put lowering springs on the standard shocks and run it with no other suspension modifications whatsoever but I want to do a proper job of it and not have to worry about it because I do like to get it round corners fairly quickly.

So will I be ok to fit it? Or should I wait a bit longer and get a panhard rod?

You will be fine and have no problems...BUT...When you look at the car from the back you can clearly see that the car is out of line. Asda noticed it straight away on mine when it was getting MOT'd. It doesn't cause you any problems but im pretty sure it makes a difference, no matter how big or small, getting the proper Panard Rod to make sure the rear is in line.

Up to you though bud. My rear stepped out of line which caused me to crash so i would personally get the panard rod.

Bourkey