Nic's 1997 White Toyota Starlet Ep91

Hello nic im doing the n/a up for my girl friend if she a good girl she can have it but if not

i will keep it lol as for the turbo I've spent to much on it to let that go its my baby :p

what you after like mate lol?

Hello nic im doing the n/a up for my girl friend if she a good girl she can have it but if not

i will keep it lol as for the turbo I've spent to much on it to let that go its my baby :p

what you after like mate lol?

Cool, maybe we can compare once you have completed yours :p

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...

i am very impressed, i love your starlet :)

i have actually 72 bhp at the wheel and 132 Nm torque.

how much torque you have?

what kind of cams you have mounted?

sorry to bring up an old thread (again lol) :p i just wanted to know what cams you have on dude and where you got the ecu from also would the standard 4efe rods not be ok as ive heard they are the same from quite a few people who have had them side by side and they say theres no difference are you running standard injectors? fpr? is the outlet mani custom with the exhaust? sorry for all the questions lol! just very interested its a very nice n/a these questions where for nic just quoted motion as he asked about cams aswell lol!

Edited by starletgt.neal