Alright lads! Thought I'd join up as I've just treated myself to a starlet and thought this would be a good source of information and advice! XD

Anyway, at the minute it's a standard 1.3 sportif but looking to modify it. One thing at a time ^_^

22062009204-2.jpg

Welcome to the forum.. try keep talks with ^^ sparky to a minimum he ends up talking about naked women...

^_^

you chose the right place buddy im sure if your stuck or having problems or looking to buy new things the lads will be able to spitt ball a few ideas!!

once again welcome.

Cheers for the warm welcome everyone! Ahh plans are to basically get it looking like the one in your avatar there Chanelle, some 5/6 spoke 15" white alloys and a possible backbox just. Got the stickers and side bumpers off today but that adhesive keeping those side bumpers on is killing me trying to get it off! ^_^

thanks for compliment bud. Took me 3hours to take one side off lol, started to attempt the other side then my nan came round and said why dont you try using a ice scraper, i did and got it off in 45mins max lol. try using some maguires bug and tar remover that helps.

keep us updated bud, may have some competition ^_^

chanelle x

Heh no worries! Ahh that's a plan to be fair, the aul thumb nail is getting quite sore haha. Yeah I bought some auto glym tar remover for a fiver from halfords! Didn't really work ^_^ I'll try that ice scraper plan tomorrow XD Haha at the prices these days I'd rather have the petrol in my car jonny!

Heh no worries! Ahh that's a plan to be fair, the aul thumb nail is getting quite sore haha. Yeah I bought some auto glym tar remover for a fiver from halfords! Didn't really work ^_^ I'll try that ice scraper plan tomorrow XD Haha at the prices these days I'd rather have the petrol in my car jonny!

use any old credit cards, store cards , bank cards ! they do the job on taking off that glue good

Grab an eraser wheel off ebay ONLY if your 100% its got the original paintwork and keep the wheel moving so heat doesnt build up

Did all 5 doors in about 15min and managed to throw some polish down

Click

Cheers for the advice everyone! I was reading on a few other forums there and people have said WD-40 does the trick, if that doesn't work that eraser wheel is being purchased XD Cheers Asad!

Cheers for the recommendation Chanelle! I'll have to look into that, was planning on getting a back box welded in a few weeks aswell! But alloys are coming first :angry2: Finding it so hard though to find a decent set for not too much.

Well anyways, after 2 days of hard and tedious work I've got it sitting like this! XD

29-1.jpg

32-1.jpg

Welcome buddy. You've come to the right place for information and it looks like you are making subtle but good progress in such a short time too!! :angry2:

I'm liking your driveway, lovely shade and sun streaks.. gives me goosebumps, love it! :(

Get a build thread going in the rides section :wub: