2 1/2" exhaust w/ N1 style dual canons. - going to a single bigger canon

TOMS front bar, toyota factory option skirts and rear spats. - full custom front bar from a civic will be goin on

Updated interior bits & Mitsubish fto front seats (mmmm comfy)

450x300 front mount w/ sexy white piping.

Monza bov - going to a GFB plumb back set up

17" rims. - one has a dent but will have that fixed, I have a set of 14" TOMS wheels to go on once prettied up

Turbosmart bleed valve at bout 11psi - changing to electronic dual stage

Autometer boost guage on A pillar - Need to get the oil and water.

KYB shocks & king springs all round - OH GOD these will be going

Exedy HD clutch - goin for a exedy brass button cusion clutch

Pod filter routed to the front to get that sweet cold air.

Battery relocation to the boot.

Few blue painted bits... rocker cover, brakes - all getting taken back to black/grey - few other bits will be retrimmed - nothing like a nice and clean looking nearly stock interior. black and grey aint far off stock.

I cant bitch at the price that i bought it for and it is worth every penny

Pics:

DSCN0549.jpg

DSCN0547.jpg

DSCN0548.jpg

DSCN0550.jpg

DSCN0517.jpg

Got bored so did a little something with the grill

100_0629.jpg

100_0630.jpg

came across a cheap head unit off the flat mate. (free) JVC EXAD head unit with the 3" screen

No pics though. it is just like my old 71, little things need doing on it but will end up being a face lift kind of thing eg new skirts and rear pods/bar tinted windows and a full stereo install. once i am done then i will probably end up selling it and going on to do more of a track starlet. seen as this one already has the kit then i figure i might as well keep going with it and pretty it up a bit, then start from scratch on a track pig.

I have rethought the colour scheme for te engine bay. I hve decided to go for the "look at me blinding yellow, white and silver look". I hope to blind the cops when and if they pull me over. I am also getting some yellow silicone radiator hoses made (a one off order). I have also resprayed my GT badge. all things I have done whilst waiting for the moulds to dry for the pods. (bloody cold weather)

Have been very bored whilst waitingfor the pod resin, gelcoat, flowcoat, pva to dry so i got to work on the boot install last night.

100_0711.jpg

100_0716.jpg

the spot under the fibreglass sub box is where my tool kit will be going (things i never leave home with out)

got bored today with fark all money to my name so i decided to rip the bonnet off and polish the under side of it. I am glad i did because it now looks a million bucks. next stop the rest of the engine bay.

Oh and I also paint stripped the TOMS wheels

1. Custom front bar

2. Custom rear bar will be next

3. custom side skirts

4. boot install

5. bracing

6. smaller radiator

7. get all the gear for the turbo change

8. tape and spray in white (maybe with a pearl)

Thats about it that i can atleast see in the forseable future

Now for some pics

100_0730.jpg

100_0731.jpg

100_0732.jpg

Before:

100_0740.jpg

After:

100_0741.jpg

Will Keep you posted with the details as i go

well i got the civic front bar today and got right to work on modding it to fit, otherwise it would sit aside for a long time untill i got the energy to do something.

pics

100_0742.jpg

100_0743.jpg

100_0744.jpg

100_0745.jpg

100_0747.jpg

100_0746.jpg

100_0751.jpg

gettin there slowly

I am still in 2 minds about the toms bar.

the problem i got with it is everyone has them.

I like to make my cars stand out and be different. hints why i am making the rear bar for it and some skirts aswell.

but like i tell alot of people. I am glad i am building the car to suit me and not you. (no pun intended)

100_0746.jpg

What is plumbed into the IC pipe??

I can see where your coming from every OZ GT I have seen has a TOM's kit on it be good to see what this looks like when its finished ^_^

What is plumbed into the IC pipe??

I can see where your coming from every OZ GT I have seen has a TOM's kit on it be good to see what this looks like when its finished ^_^

Thats my shitty BOV. it will be removed very soon when i get my plumb back

got a little more done yesterday but due to lack of funds atm it will be put on the back burner untill i get some more resin. I might start on the rear bar now and get all don e before the glassing begins.

000_0003.jpg

thats weired having the BOV there. on most of the ones I've seen there on that same pipe but much higher up in the engine bay

nice gt mate very nice

IMO id keep them wheels on they look the dogs

yeah i will be keeping the wheels but when i go to the track i will be throwing the toms on there so i dont fark my 17's not to mention the 17's wouldnt be to good out on the track i dont think.

with the BOV i find it is a good place to hide it. any time i have been pulled over they havnt pinned me on it