Indicators And Horn Won't Wrk

Ok my car just failed MOT i was fittin the rear fog the nyt before which isn't a big job i tapped into the dipped beam done the erths and the switch, the fod wrked swt but my indicators, hazard lights and now my horn wont wrk. I checked al fuses my horn one had blew so i replaced it and soon as i put it in it blew again (keeps doin this). i undone wat i did wif the fog but to no effect????

Now i'v no MOT, NO TAX no horn or indicators need to get this sorted can anyone help????

If it keeps blowing the fuse, i think there mabe a problem with the earthing.....check and re-check all the wiring to make sure you put it back right.

P.s cut the txt talk, makes life easier for all who are trying to help :angry2:

Text talk is kind of banned here to be honest, we all hate it. So please don't make us hate you for your text talk :angry2:

Chances are its something to do with earthing as it would keep blowing the fuse if theres too much power trying to get through. But then again, I'm no expert, I just go off what it can relate to household fuses etc.. If too much power tries to go through the fuse, it can't cope and blows.

as said above check the earthing. some powers obviously over surging and causing the fuses to blow so id check that

id also change where your wiring for the dipped beams going

i had to do it a few weeks ago

i disconnected the front fogs and used this to power the fog light and had no problems with it

maybe try doing this mate

Took the rear fog out completely and still no change ,still blowing horn fuse??????

Could it be the horn relay??icon9.gif

Also none of this has the indicators working??

I'm thinking a visit to the autospark could be in ordericon7.gif