1/4 Mile Drag Event In Cumbria Aug 1st + 2nd

Well theres a quarter mile drag event in Cumbria on the 1st and 2nd of August just thought i would post it up incase anyone fancies it. i never made the last one but it got a decent report.

here a a load of pics from the last one if your thinking of coming link i will be there in my ax gti lol.

Straightliners are back in Cumbria following the success of their last drag strip day here and all car and bike enthusiasts have a chance to take part in a Quarter Mile Drag Racing Day on our doorstep, spectators are welcome.

Saturday 1st and Sunday 2nd August

Starting 10.30am - approx 5pm both days

Kirkbride Airfield

Wigton

Cumbria

CA7 5LF

This is a full drag strip with all the usual equipment and time slips which will be given out after each run so you know your best time of the day.

Anyone is welcome to take part whether your vehicle is road legal or otherwise.

For those wanting to take part it's £35 for unlimited runs (this includes insurance) all you need is your driving license and a crash helmet.

£5 entry for spectators.

No need to book in advance just turn up on the day, the sooner you get there the more runs you get in.

Catering vans will be there all day.

Let's make sure this event goes as well as the last one and they will return again!

www.straightliners.co.uk

Well theres a quarter mile drag event in Cumbria on the 1st and 2nd of August just thought i would post it up incase anyone fancies it. i never made the last one but it got a decent report.

here a a load of pics from the last one if your thinking of coming link i will be there in my ax gti lol.

Straightliners are back in Cumbria following the success of their last drag strip day here and all car and bike enthusiasts have a chance to take part in a Quarter Mile Drag Racing Day on our doorstep, spectators are welcome.

Saturday 1st and Sunday 2nd August

Starting 10.30am - approx 5pm both days

Kirkbride Airfield

Wigton

Cumbria

CA7 5LF

This is a full drag strip with all the usual equipment and time slips which will be given out after each run so you know your best time of the day.

Anyone is welcome to take part whether your vehicle is road legal or otherwise.

For those wanting to take part it's £35 for unlimited runs (this includes insurance) all you need is your driving license and a crash helmet.

£5 entry for spectators.

No need to book in advance just turn up on the day, the sooner you get there the more runs you get in.

Catering vans will be there all day.

Let's make sure this event goes as well as the last one and they will return again!

www.straightliners.co.uk

Might be interested in this actually if my car is running right! :)