the rear seats fit..but not perfectly (i remember asking this not so long ago)

If i remember correctly there is a little locating "bar" which you need to cut off 2 get the fronts 2 fit..i think anyway.

Ive got the fronts in. You need to cut a little off the front to make them fit and its still a really tight squeeze lol. Ill try and get you the pics up of mine and the mods. I got them off AlanD I think. Long time ago though lol

If you could get some pics up bud that would be great.

thanks for the help everyone

chanelle x

yer get pics up, ive had mine for over a year and still only fitted drivers and rear. got so fed up with trying to fit

the last bolt by the gearbox tunnel at the front that i chopped it off and welded a new hole lol. but would like to

know so i cand do passenger side easier. as it looks pretty stupid having odd seats lol

cheers

ssam

also you need to get the plastic clips for the bottem of the rear bench to fit secure i just rest them in the holes

and they dont really move. i plan on getting the clips just never got round to it.

thats what ive heard anyway

sam

yer get pics up, ive had mine for over a year and still only fitted drivers and rear. got so fed up with trying to fit

the last bolt by the gearbox tunnel at the front that i chopped it off and welded a new hole lol. but would like to

know so i cand do passenger side easier. as it looks pretty stupid having odd seats lol

cheers

ssam

to be honest mine only went in by brute force in the end. Ill need to get some close up pics so will do that for you all later. Ill take a pic of what needs to be cut as well as I got them already cut