OK so as most people will know Ive bought a set of Kouki headlights for my n/a. Problem is one of the plastic clips holding the headlights in and used for alignment is broken. Does anyone have any idea if they can be removed and replaced or if there is any alternative?

Ive already checked out the parts diagram (Thanks Joz) but it doesnt seem to be on the part list :)

Any thoughts?

OK so as most people will know Ive bought a set of Kouki headlights for my n/a. Problem is one of the plastic clips holding the headlights in and used for alignment is broken. Does anyone have any idea if they can be removed and replaced or if there is any alternative?

Ive already checked out the parts diagram (Thanks Joz) but it doesnt seem to be on the part list :)

Any thoughts?

Is it one of the little black clips on the actual unit?

If it is i don't think you can buy them seperate from toyota.

If its one of the white clips which attach to the body work then these can still be bought from toyota.

Still leaves me the issue of getting the old one out of the koukis though. Half the clip is left stuck in the gap :S

Good idea though at least gives me an option if all else fails lol. Could just have a look in a scrappy. Me and the gf want to pick up an old heap for a track car so could see if theres a wee starlet sitting around. Looking there for a wee Yaris wiper too :)