Front Bumper Black Or Silver

hmm, not sure about your colour choice, maybe it would look better with the splitter in 205 black.....but up to you at the end of the day.

look forward to seein pics of whatever you choose.

as for price i would say somewhere between £100-£200 for a top quality job. obviously this is only a rough guess (depends if there is ant repairs that need doing to it before spraying)

it should look fine i would have thought!!!

have you got a quote from the bodyshop then?

where you getting your paint from?

Hi yeah bodyshop the paint will be £80 and 3 hours work to do so will be £200 cash getting it done next fri. just droping bumper off so i will be taking it off and putting back on

abit expensive what do you think?

That is pretty expensive in my opinion, lets just say i got my rear bumper, side skirts whole rear quarter sprayed for £260.

chanelle x

gotta say that is a bloody good price! :)

yep thought it was a bit expensive should of shopped around got it booked in now to be done just hope they do a good job

thanks for the offer on getting the paint

should look cool, i have to say that seems expensive, on one of my old cars i needed my bumper taken down to bare plastic and resprayed with house of color metalflake for that price

personally if you have the whole front of the car black it will just look like you had a crash and all you could find was parts of a black V to replace them.

like two different cars slapped together

at least paint the potential splitter silver to brake it up abit.

personally if you have the whole front of the car black it will just look like you had a crash and all you could find was parts of a black V to replace them.

like two different cars slapped together

at least paint the potential splitter silver to brake it up abit.

Hi yes will have splitter silver when i get one

and yes it would look like two cars slapped together if just normal panels but this has not its all carbon and looks right on the glanza v :)

yeah i no there carbon, but still might look kinda funny. will look better with the splitter braking it up a bit.

will be good to see it when it's done, slap them up in this thread when it's done so you can do a comparison type thing :)

aww gutted!!!

was intrested to see how it would look!

if you decide to get it sprayed in the future i might be able to save you a bit of money on the paint, if you want?

get a carbon bumper....would be awesome