i am currently in the process of selling my clio and am intending to travel to england to buy a sportif! Is there anything in particular i should look out for when buying?

my plans are speedlines, 40mm lowering springs, sr spoiler and an ashley backbox?

anyone any other ideas?

Any advice or opinions much appreciated

thanks

greg

welcome bud

never had an N/a but loads of poeple on here have there the best to talk to

but all i can say is Jap ftw n well done for getting rid of the clio

in my opinion french cars are shit I've had loads and they break too much haha

Welcome to uksc Greg :p

I would reccomend a sr as what you plans are the sr has pretty much, lowered 25mm, tte spoiler, 15"speelines and tte exhaust.

Also a pluss with the sr is that it has central locking, electric windows and rev counter, as the sportif's dont have these.

There are a lot of people with n/a's on here including myself, so if you ever have any questions dont hesitate to ask.

chanelle x

I agree with every1 else mate

your better off paying out for an SR as oppose to getting a sportif n spending out the extra cash to get it to SR standard

+ it would be more of a mish if you wanted electric windows n power steering etc :blink:

So would be far better to spend out a few quid extra in the first place in my opinion :thumbsup:

cannot believe my luck today!

was looking through autotrader and found an sr 3 miles from me! phoned him straight away and headed off to look at it with my two mates who are both mechanics!

made a deal there and then and just drove it home! it has no mot or tax but hopefully shudnt take much to go through.

tidy little example, surface rust on passenger wing so replacing it!

1999 starlet sr with usual spec

got it for £600

JAE here i come!!