One word describes this film : Shite

Any one else seen this yet? I am deeply disappointed that I paid £7 to see a film that was basically Borat, just a played via a different character which was 80% less funny.

There were around 3 small bits that made me laugh. The cinema was full and hardly anybody laughed at all!

When i first saw this thread i was expecting everyone would of loved it and would of recomended it. I have to admit when the advert comes on it dont make me laugh at all. I loved borat thought it was hillarious but i think i will give bruno a miss.

chanelle x

Borat was undoubtedly the funniest film I've ever seen in my mind, I know a lot of people that agree with me. Several of them have now seen Bruno and not one found it even half as funny as Borat.

ALI G-Legend

Borat- absoulutely funny as fuck

i havn't seen bruno but i dont particularly want to. I used to watch the ali g shows and it would have a section of borat which i enjoyed and a section of bruno which i thought was crap

thats why i have no intention of watching it as well

• 2 weeks later...

ive only seen the adverts n to be honest i thought they were funny as fuck!!

ALI G and BORAT ruled and i'm goin to see BRUNO with the mrs soon and I will decide for myself and chip in my very valuable opinion ;)