hey guys.

had my clocks out yesterday to knock the milage back from kilometers to miles but i couldnt figure it out.

has anybody ever done this on their cars before? i had been led to belive it was pretty straight foward so i thought id have a go. got it all in pieces in 20 minutes but i spent an hour fuckin with it before i gave up because i was losing my temper lol.

so some pointers would be nice. you can pm me if you want to keep this off the forums.

peace...

Guest Enzo

i dont actually know how to go about this and never thought it could be done tbh,

there is obviusly a way,

if your on about converting the cablge to miles all you would need is a conector that blugs between the cable to the gearbox,

but acualyy knocking the miles back i would not ahve a clue,

you could do what feris bueler did, get the car on jacks ram it in revers and put a brick on the acelerator but id doubt that would work lol

its ok guys ive found somebody who reckons hes done one before so im going to be meeting with him one weekend for him to do it for me...

an additional question...whats the econ button for next to the a/c button?

Neil.