Glanza Exhaust----n/a Exhaust The Same?

cant be sure as i dont have a n/a, i would presume if it's messing up the back pressure this would make the ecu try to counter by altering the timing which might play around with your fueling.

can be certain mate sorry, someone else might know.

because upto 1992 engine you don't need a cat, if you have a cat but a hks exhaust system you should be fine,

you should just get a pre mot check if its due to run out soon just so you know if youneed o spend cash on a na exhaust

Ah i'v just been a nugget i thought you meant put a turbo system on a n/a, yes you could put a n/a system on a glanza but you wouldn't be able to keep it on long at all as the bore is to small and would in theory be restricting or 'strangling' your turbo.

it will be fine for the purpose of an MOT but i would advice it only be on for that as it could cause damage.

the na exhaust is completlty different to the glanza exhaust if youare going to get a standerd exhaust get a glanza one, i swear i saw one on ebay for £10 its worth a look if your worrying about it

if there is a turbo engine in your car you should get a glanza exhaust as the cat is in the downpipe and on the na the cat is underneeth, the glanza exhaust should go straight on if all the flanges havn't been messed around with.

if its just going on for the mot just get a second hand good condition on if not you will just be wasting your money.

i don't really know how much it would be new but i could imagine it would be expensive

i hav a cat but dont i need the silencers also to cut emissions?

Silencers don't do anything to the emissions, if you have the cat then you don't need a new exhaust you just need it fitted, which I'm assuming it is. If it fails with the cat in then there's another problem.